Thursday, May 26, 2011

Widen my knowledge

After about two weeks joining pre-employment programme, suddenly I realised that I have a very little knowledge about other fields (eg: about corporate world) , except in teaching profession and cooking only. (So bad right?huhu..)

So, this is the time where I need to improve myself to become a more knowledgeable person, not only focus in the fields that I like.

The more we learn, sometimes we will feel there is a lot more things that we don't know.

So, what should I do?

-Read more
-Listen more
-Rest less

Wait a minute,
I haven't told u right, what is this pre-employment programme is all about?
Owh, ok, let's begin.
This programme is aim to improve the employibility skills especially in soft skills such as communication, self-confidence, grooming and etc .Everything is free;food, accommodation, training, plus the trainee will get a certificate and allowance of RM400. Starts at 8.30 a.m until 6.15 p.m for one month programme is quite challenging for me. Its like use up all my energy and consequently I am very tired and sleepy at night. But still until now, I feel this programme is very interesting, beneficial and enjoyable=)

Layyinulharir: will update more about this pre-employment programme

No comments: